Today at preschool

Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Today at preschool everyone went outside to prepare the two garden areas for planting. There was digging and hoeing and raking all going on. The children soon got the hang of which roots needed to be removed and whilst they were doing this lots of lovely worms were found. The children in the inner garden worked very hard removing all the winter flowers and although it looks bare now they are both ready for planting up next week.
We were all so enjoying ourselves that we completely forgot to get a photo so sorry and we will try to reoeber when we plant up the garden.
This afternoon I was only in for about an hour before having an afternoon off. I was so pleased that a hair dresser decided to give me a make over so I would look my best .
I think every hair band in the drawer was added to my head and there was much chuckling as they kept falling off. Don't you agree that she performed a miracle on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home